- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Inflation - Back to the Future
- Certain Uncertainties in Retirement
- Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- The SECURE Act
- Women on the Rise
- Lesser Known Provisions of the SECURE Act
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- Retirement Realities
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- All Muni Bonds Are Not Created Equal
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- Earnings for All Seasons
- Alternative Investments - Going Mainstream
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- 4 Reasons for the Return of Market Volatility
- Pullbacks, Corrections, and Bear Markets
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Silver Sneakers 101
- Medicare Advantage 101
- The Cost of Medical Care
- The A, B, C, & D of Medicare
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.