- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- Women on the Rise
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- Retirement Realities
- Why Medicare Should Be Part of Your Retirement Strategy
- How Retirement Spending Changes With Time
- Helpful Retirement Strategies for Women
- A Meal for All Generations
- Who Is Your Trusted Contact?
- Starting a Roth IRA for a Teen
- Retirement Seen Through Your Eyes
- Saving Early & Letting Time Work For You
- Retirement Is a Beginning
- Retirement Questions That Have Nothing to Do With Money
- Navigating Retirement Pitfalls
- Retirement Plan Choices for Small Businesses
- Tax Efficiency in Retirement
- Conquering Retirement Challenges for Women
- Buying a Vacation Home? 5 Questions to Consider First
- Choose Your Own Retirement Adventure
- Six Surprising Facts About Retirement Confidence
- New Retirement Contribution Limits for 2023
- What Is a 1031 Exchange?
- Find That Lost Retirement Account
- SECURE Act 2.0: An Overview
- Understanding the SECURE Act 2.0
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- A Living Trust Primer
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- Managing the Risk of Outliving Your Money
- A Checklist for When a Spouse or Parent Passes
- Managing an Inheritance
- 3 Estate Challenges for Blended Families
- Are You Prepared for an Estate Tax Sunset?
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- All Muni Bonds Are Not Created Equal
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- Earnings for All Seasons
- Alternative Investments - Going Mainstream
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- Pullbacks, Corrections, and Bear Markets
- Investing for Impact
- How to Conquer the World - 5 Financial Strategies for Savvy Single Women
- Separating the Signal From the Noise
- Emotional vs. Strategic Decisions
- Why Regular Rebalancing Makes Sense
- Diversification, Patience, and Consistency
- The Sequence of Returns
- Your Shifting Risk Tolerance
- Risk Perspective
- Do Our Biases Affect Our Financial Choices?
- Are You Ready for Your Portfolio to Make a Difference?
- Inflation and the Real Rate of Return
- Bull & Bear Markets: A Timeline
- Key Money Moments: 4 Times You Should Talk to a Pro
- The Pros and Cons of a NUA Strategy
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Silver Sneakers 101
- Medicare Advantage 101
- The Cost of Medical Care
- The A, B, C, & D of Medicare
- The Basics of Medicare
- Questions to Ask About Medicare
- Medicare At 65+
- Qualifying For Medicare Under Age 65
- Medicare vs. Medicaid
- Breaking Down the Parts of Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C)
- Prescription Drug Benefits Under Medicare (Part D)
- Ways to Supplement Your Medicare Coverage
- Replacing Your Medicare Card
- Consider Keeping Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Life Insurance Myths: Debunked
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
- Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
- How Big is Money?
- Year-End Charitable Gifting and You
- Mortgages in Retirement
- The Average American Budget
- Building a Solid Financial Foundation
- Managing Money as a Couple
- Making a Charitable Contribution
- Exploring the Federal Student Grant Program
- Personal Finance Calendar
- What Can You Buy With 529 Distributions?
- What To Do When Your Income Reaches 7 Figures
- Understanding FDIC Insurance
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.